The company was certified to the quality assurance system MSZ EN ISO 9001 in 1997, which was completed to MSZ EN ISO14001 in 2003. The Kft’s aim with the introduction of the quality assurance system was to increase and maintain the quality of devices produced. The conditions of preparatory operations changed, the requirements for the suppliers became stricter and various inspection points were inserted in the assembly process that ensure the uniform quality of end products. An advanced final inspection procedure was set up, and the product documentation and packaging were also made appropriate.
The integrated quality and environmental policy statement of PAKOLE Kft.
"Efficient and environmentally friendly technology at professional level”
By the efficient utilization of our resources, we intend to improve our employees’ quality and environmental awareness. At the company, the improvement of our personnel’s professional expertise and environmental knowledge, the continuous measuring, analysis and development of internal processes and activities are all considered as essential tasks. Through the application of technologies and materials ensuring the increased reliability and service life of our products, we systematically perform the repairing or prevention of occasional faults as well as the constant upgrading and development of the integrated management system.
The company accomplishes the following activities in the frame of integrated quality and environmental policy:
- the products are manufactured in accordance with the relevant professional and environmental laws,
- follows the changes in the national and EU regulations and performs product development in consideration of these new guidelines,
- maintains and improves product quality and efficiency in order to protect the environment,
- through the optimal utilization of human, natural and economic resources, they are determined to harmonize the interests of production and environmental protection,
- requires its employees to perform work efficiently and be committed to environmental protection, which are supported by professional and environmental trainings,
- continuously monitors, recognizes, measures the impacts of production activity on the environment, and take the necessary measures to minimize such impacts,
- encourages its suppliers to carry out production and work at high quality and in view of the protection of the environment,
- constant communication with the customers to reveal their demands and level of satisfaction and to get detailed information in connection with their requirements on product quality.